The Civil and Environmental Engineering Department is one of six departments in the College of Engineering and Technology and is located in Kaufman Hall. At the undergraduate level, the department offers an ABET accredited Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree in Civil Engineering and enrolls 250 students as well as a Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree in Environmental Engineering.
At the graduate level the department offers:
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering
- Master of Science in Environmental Engineering
- Master of Engineering in Civil Engineering
- Master of Engineering in Environmental Engineering
- Doctor of Philosophy degree in Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Doctor of Engineering degree in Civil and Environmental Engineering
The CEE graduate programs have about 100 students and are structured to accommodate both the full-time and part-time students. Most of the graduate courses are offered in the evenings and many are offered as televised and video-streamed courses. The available specialty areas are coastal, geotechnical, structural, transportation, and water resources engineering in Civil engineering and a variety of sub-fields in Environmental engineering.